I feel so honored to get this award! It’s my first! Thank you so much to http://whenspoonmeetspot.com/! If you don’t know whenspoonmeetspot, I think you should take a look at the website, it’s great!
Here are the rules:
• Post 11 random facts about yourself.
• Answer the 11 questions made by the person who nominated you.
• Create 11 questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
• Choose 11 bloggers to pass the award to and mention them in your post.
• Go to their blogs and let them know that they have been nominated
• No tag backs.
11 Random facts about me:
I love to swim, it’s my thing!
I play the violin
I have a dog and a fish
My favorite color is blue
My favorite fruit is mango
I like pop music, I’m still a student
I play attack on a lacrosse team
I’m in a band
I play tennis
I can’t snap
I almost died my first time skiing…
The Questions from Whenspoonmeetspot are:
1. What is your favourite website?
I love to watch movies so I guess, http://www.netflix.com
2. Which dish brings out the best memories?
My mom has been making sesame noodles for a long time, we got the recipe from a neighbor and I love them.
3. If you would get the chance to meet a famous person, who would it be?
I’m not sure…maybe Jennifer Lawrence, she seems like a nice person.
4. Salt or Sugar?
5. Most beautiful country you have ever visited?
6. Which song makes you instantly happy?
Hmm this is tough. I’m a fan of the Can’t hold us, by Macklemore
7. What was the last law you broke?
My grandfather let me sip some wine in England :p
8. Do you sleep on your back, front or side?
I sleep on my side
9. What human characteristic annoys you the most?
I don’t like know it all’s…
10. What is your favourite book?
I really liked the Hunger Games. However, I am also a big fan of Harry Potter
11. Name the world’s biggest island? ( sorry I’m running out of questions )
I don’t know my islands very well to be honest. So, I looked it up, Greenland.
My questions for the bloggers:
1. Who do you look up to most?
2. Do you have a favorite childhood pet?
3. Would you rather go to Europe or Asia?
4. Which food is better, Chinese or Indian?
5. Dogs or cats?
6. If you could choose your name, what would it be?
7. Chocolate or Vanilla?
8. Hot chocolate or Coffee?
9. What is your favorite kind of food?
10. What’s your favorite song?
11. Do you have a favorite thing to do?
I have chosen 11 bloggers for this award: