Wow, I am so grateful to have received another nomination for an award! Awards are so fun to receive and fun to give out! Thanks so much to Jhuls, Ada ~ More Food, Please, and Poppy’s PatisserieI really appreciate it, it’s so kind of you to think of me! It is such an honor! Jhuls has an amazing blog with some really delicious looking things on it! Ada has an incredible blog everything looks so tasty! Poppy’s blog is amazing and so fun! Thanks so much, if you guys haven’t, you should check their blogs out!
Here are the rules:
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
3. Nominate up to 15 people.
4. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Here are my seven facts about me:
1. To get in the festive spirit, I have been learning Christmas songs on my ukulele.
2. I tend to wait until the last minute to get things done, but I’m improving!
3. For school, I am currently creating a pillow, out of an old shirt. Maybe I’ll show you a picture when I’m finished!
4. I recently played the Nurse in my schools play of Romeo and Juliet.
5. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
6. I just started a new song on my violin.
7. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip.
Here are my nominees:
My Year Of Cupcakes
Honk If You’re Vegan
Fig & Quince
Marie-When spoon meets pot
Table of Colors
The Hungry Mum
Go Bake Yourself
Thanks so much, again I am really honored! 🙂