Wow! I am so grateful for the awards that I’ve just been nominated for! First, I would love to thank the amazing Jhuls! I am so thankful! Jhuls has nominated me for the Blog of the Year 2013! Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Next I want to thank Poppy, for nominating me for my second star! She’s great you should check out her blog! Thanks so much!! Next, I would like to thank Fae! Thanks so much for nominating me for my third star! She is so amazing! Thanks again!
Here are the rules:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3 Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4 Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5 You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6 And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars! You can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times!
Fae’s Twist & Tango
More Food, Please
Go Bake Yourself
Secondly, but certainly not least, I would love to thank Shivaay Delights and Jhulsfor the versatile award! I am so incredibly thankful is so kind of them to nominate me so, Dimple and JhulsI really really appreciate that! Thanks again!
RULES of Versatile Blogger Award, if you accept:
1. Display the award image on your blog.
2. Mention and link-back to the blogger who nominated you .
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you think deserve the award.
4. Inform your nominees that you have honored them with nominations
5. Write 7 facts about yourself.
Sinsations-Cakes to drool over
Sophie’s Foodie Files
Rabbit Can Bake
A Pug In The Kitchen
Honk If You’re Vegan
The After School Chef
Silk And Spice
At 350 Degrees
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I am currently teaching myself to play the ukulele! I’m learning Cough Syrup by Young the Giant!
2. I am not very fond of clowns, apart from the ones who aren’t purposely trying to be creepy.
3. I don’t consider myself a good drawer but, I love to do it.
4. I am currently reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
5. My favorite kind of cheese is Brie.
6. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.
7. In school, I am taking Spanish.